Idaho Code > Title 18 > Chapter 76 – Tape Piracy Act
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
|18-7603||Unlawful Transfer, Sale, Distribution, Advertisement|
|18-7605||Confiscation of Equipment|
|18-7607||Act Not an Exclusive Remedy|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 18 > Chapter 76 - Tape Piracy Act
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Owner: means the person who owns the original fixation of sounds embodied in the master phonograph record, master disc, master tape, master film, or other device used for reproducing sounds on phonograph records, discs, tapes, films, or other articles upon which sound is recorded, and from which transferred recorded sounds are directly derived. See Idaho Code 18-7602
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: means any individual, firm, partnership, corporation or association of individuals. See Idaho Code 18-7602