Idaho Code > Title 48 > Chapter 11 – Idaho Pay-Per-Telephone Call Act
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 48 > Chapter 11 - Idaho Pay-Per-Telephone Call Act
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Month: means a calendar month, unless otherwise expressed. See Idaho Code 73-114
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Recourse: An arrangement in which a bank retains, in form or in substance, any credit risk directly or indirectly associated with an asset it has sold (in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles) that exceeds a pro rata share of the bank's claim on the asset. If a bank has no claim on an asset it has sold, then the retention of any credit risk is recourse. Source: FDIC State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114 Statute: A law passed by a legislature.