Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 55 > Chapter 6
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Fee simple: Absolute title to property with no limitations or restrictions regarding the person who may inherit it.
- Grantor: The person who establishes a trust and places property into it.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- person: includes a corporation as well as a natural person;
Idaho Code 73-114
Precedent: A court decision in an earlier case with facts and law similar to a dispute currently before a court. Precedent will ordinarily govern the decision of a later similar case, unless a party can show that it was wrongly decided or that it differed in some significant way. Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114 Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.