Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 205 ILCS 695
- Allegation: something that someone says happened.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Electronic funds transfer: The transfer of money between accounts by consumer electronic systems-such as automated teller machines (ATMs) and electronic payment of bills-rather than by check or cash. (Wire transfers, checks, drafts, and paper instruments do not fall into this category.) Source: OCC
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Jurisprudence: The study of law and the structure of the legal system.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Testify: Answer questions in court.