|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 1||Any burial lot in any cemetery controlled by any company or …|
|§ 2||Every company or association incorporated for cemetery purposes under …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 760 ILCS 90
- Appeal: A request made after a trial, asking another court (usually the court of appeals) to decide whether the trial was conducted properly. To make such a request is "to appeal" or "to take an appeal." One who appeals is called the appellant.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Legacy: A gift of property made by will.
- Units of local government: has the meaning established in Section 1 of Article VII of the Constitution of the State of Illinois of 1970. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.28