|§ 450||Lands Used for Cemetery Purposes Not to Be Sold or Mortgaged|
|§ 451||Acquisition of Lands for Cemetery Purposes in Certain Counties|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Real Property > Article 13 - Cemetery Lands
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Mortgage: The written agreement pledging property to a creditor as collateral for a loan.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.