|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 2||Any incorporated cemetery association incorporated not for pecuniary …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 760 ILCS 95
- Bequeath: To gift property by will.
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- Interest rate: The amount paid by a borrower to a lender in exchange for the use of the lender's money for a certain period of time. Interest is paid on loans or on debt instruments, such as notes or bonds, either at regular intervals or as part of a lump sum payment when the issue matures. Source: OCC
- Legacy: A gift of property made by will.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.