|§ 0.01||Short title|
|§ 2||Any incorporated cemetery association incorporated not for pecuniary …|
Terms Used In Illinois Compiled Statutes > 760 ILCS 95
- Bequeath: To gift property by will.
- Fair market value: The price at which an asset would change hands in a transaction between a willing, informed buyer and a willing, informed seller.
- Legacy: A gift of property made by will.
- oath: shall be deemed to include an affirmation, and the word "sworn" shall be construed to include the word "affirmed. See Illinois Compiled Statutes 5 ILCS 70/1.12
- Oath: A promise to tell the truth.
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.