(b) The department shall develop a Spanish language course description and corresponding academic standards under this section that include:
Terms Used In Indiana Code 20-32-4-12
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Transcript: A written, word-for-word record of what was said, either in a proceeding such as a trial or during some other conversation, as in a transcript of a hearing or oral deposition.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
(2) culturally appropriate communications for a variety of work related interactions; and
(3) skills related to all language domains, including:
(C) reading; and
(c) A school corporation may implement a curriculum based upon the course standards developed by the department to allow a student to receive a functional workplace Spanish designation on the student’s transcript upon the successful completion of the course of study.
As added by P.L.160-2016, SEC.1. Amended by P.L.162-2017, SEC.2.