(1) a purchaser of an estate or interest in an estate;
Terms Used In Indiana Code 32-20-2-4
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Mortgagee: The person to whom property is mortgaged and who has loaned the money.
(3) a levying or attaching creditor;
(4) a land contract vendee; or
(5) a person seeking to:
(A) acquire an estate or interest in an estate; or
(B) impose a lien on an estate.
[Pre-2002 Recodification Citation: 32-1-5-8(d).]
As added by P.L.2-2002, SEC.5.