(1) liens filed with the county recorder after the recorded date of conveyance of the property; and
Terms Used In Indiana Code 36-11-10-6
- in writing: include printing, lithographing, or other mode of representing words and letters. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Property: includes personal and real property. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Verified: when applied to pleadings, means supported by oath or affirmation in writing. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
upon receipt of a verified demand in writing from the purchaser.
(b) The demand must state the following:
(1) That the delinquent fees were not incurred by the purchaser as a user, lessee, or previous owner.
(2) That the purchaser has not been paid by the seller for the delinquent fees.
As added by P.L.161-2002, SEC.2 and P.L.172-2002, SEC.7.