|Chapter 1||Application and Definitions|
|Chapter 2||Commercial Dog Broker and Commercial Dog Breeder Registration|
|Chapter 3||Registration Requirements|
|Chapter 4||Duties of Commercial Dog Breeders|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 15 > Article 21
- Attorney: includes a counselor or other person authorized to appear and represent a party in an action or special proceeding. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- board: refers to the public highway private enterprise review board established by section 5 of this chapter. See Indiana Code 4-3-19-1
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- department: means :
Indiana Code 4-3-19-2
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- person: means an individual, a corporation, a limited liability company, a partnership, or other legal entity. See Indiana Code 4-3-19-3
- public highway: has the meaning set forth in IC 9-25-2-4. See Indiana Code 4-3-19-4
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.