|Chapter 2||License and Qualifications|
|Chapter 3||Unlawful Practice|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 2.5 - Acupuncturists
- committee: refers to the advisory committee for children with special health needs established by section 2 of this chapter. See Indiana Code 4-23-26-1
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Jurisdiction: (1) The legal authority of a court to hear and decide a case. Concurrent jurisdiction exists when two courts have simultaneous responsibility for the same case. (2) The geographic area over which the court has authority to decide cases.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.
- Year: means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5