Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 147B – Acupuncture Practitioners
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Minnesota Statutes > Chapter 147B - Acupuncture Practitioners
- Attachment: A procedure by which a person's property is seized to pay judgments levied by the court.
- Chair: includes chairman, chairwoman, and chairperson. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Minor: means an individual under the age of 18. See Minnesota Statutes 645.451
- Month: means a calendar month and "year" means a calendar year, unless otherwise expressed; and "year" is equivalent to the expression "year of our Lord. See Minnesota Statutes 645.44
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Quorum: The number of legislators that must be present to do business.