|Chapter 1||Regulation of Optometrists ? Creation of Board|
|Chapter 2||Further Licensing Requirements ? Establishment of Training Program and Special Fee|
|Chapter 3||Optometric Legend Drugs|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 24
- administer: means the direct application of a legend drug by an optometrist to a patient. See Indiana Code 25-24-3-2
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- associated structures of the eye: means the:
Indiana Code 25-24-3-1
- board: means the Indiana optometry board established by IC 25-24-1-1. See Indiana Code 25-24-3-3
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- dispense: means to deliver a legend drug to an ultimate user by or pursuant to a lawful order of an optometrist. See Indiana Code 25-24-3-5
- legend drug: has the meaning set forth in IC 16-18-2-199. See Indiana Code 25-24-3-6
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- optometrist: means an individual licensed as an optometrist under IC 25-24-1. See Indiana Code 25-24-3-7
- prescription: means a written order or an order transmitted by other means of communication that is immediately reduced to writing by the pharmacist or, for electronically transmitted orders in accordance with IC 25-1-9. See Indiana Code 25-24-3-8
- Probation: A sentencing alternative to imprisonment in which the court releases convicted defendants under supervision as long as certain conditions are observed.
- Sheriff: means the sheriff of the county or another person authorized to perform sheriff's duties. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Subpoena duces tecum: A command to a witness to produce documents.