|Chapter 1||Regulation of Valuable Metal Dealers by State Police|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 37.5
- Affidavit: A written statement of facts confirmed by the oath of the party making it, before a notary or officer having authority to administer oaths.
- automotive salvage rebuilder: has the meaning set forth in Indiana Code 25-37.5-1-0.1
- core buyer: means a person engaged in the business of purchasing or acquiring small component motor vehicle parts for resale, including catalytic converters, automobile radiators, and batteries. See Indiana Code 25-37.5-1-0.2
- development committee: refers to a breed development advisory committee established by the commission under section 3 of this chapter. See Indiana Code 4-31-11-1
- disposal facility: has the meaning set forth for "recycling facility" in Indiana Code 25-37.5-1-0.4
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- purchase: means acquiring a valuable metal product for a consideration, but does not include purchases between scrap metal processing facilities (as defined in Indiana Code 25-37.5-1-1
- used parts dealer: has the meaning set forth in Indiana Code 25-37.5-1-0.8
- valuable metal: means any product made of metal that readily may be resold. See Indiana Code 25-37.5-1-1
- valuable metal dealer: means any individual, firm, corporation, limited liability company, or partnership engaged in the business of purchasing and reselling valuable metal either at a permanently established place of business or in connection with a business of an itinerant nature, including junk shops, junk yards, junk stores, auto wreckers, scrap metal dealers or processors, salvage yards, collectors of or dealers in junk, and junk cars or trucks. See Indiana Code 25-37.5-1-1