|Chapter 1||Short Title and Definitions|
|Chapter 2||Athlete Agent Registration|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 5.2
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Judgment: means all final orders, decrees, and determinations in an action and all orders upon which executions may issue. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- minor: means a person less than eighteen (18) years of age. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.