|Chapter 1||Short Title and Definitions|
|Chapter 2||Athlete Agent Registration|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 25 > Article 5.2 - Athlete Agents
- Attorney: includes a counselor or other person authorized to appear and represent a party in an action or special proceeding. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- commission: refers to the Indiana advisory commission on intergovernmental relations established by section 4 of this chapter. See Indiana Code 4-23-24.2-1
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fiduciary: A trustee, executor, or administrator.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- minor: means a person less than eighteen (18) years of age. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- President pro tempore: A constitutionally recognized officer of the Senate who presides over the chamber in the absence of the Vice President. The President Pro Tempore (or, "president for a time") is elected by the Senate and is, by custom, the Senator of the majority party with the longest record of continuous service.
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.