Terms Used In Wisconsin Statutes > Chapter 440 > Subchapter XIII - Licensed Midwives
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Following: when used by way of reference to any statute section, means the section next following that in which the reference is made. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- in writing: includes any representation of words, letters, symbols or figures. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Person: includes all partnerships, associations and bodies politic or corporate. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- Promulgate: when used in connection with a rule, as defined under…. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01
- State: when applied to states of the United States, includes the District of Columbia, the commonwealth of Puerto Rico and the several territories organized by Congress. See Wisconsin Statutes 990.01