|Chapter 1||Designation of Indiana Coordinate System; Zones|
|Chapter 2||Coordinates; Geodetic Control Monuments|
|Chapter 3||Descriptions of Land Using the Indiana Coordinate System|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 32 > Article 19
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- obligations: has the meaning set forth in Indiana Code 5-1-14-1.5
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5