|Chapter 1||Designation of Indiana Coordinate System; Zones|
|Chapter 2||Coordinates; Geodetic Control Monuments|
|Chapter 3||Descriptions of Land Using the Indiana Coordinate System|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 32 > Article 19
- bond: as used in this chapter shall mean and include any bond issued by and which is an obligation of the county in its civil capacity; and any so-called county unit road bond which has been issued by the board of commissioners and is an obligation of the taxing district which is coterminous with the county; and any so-called gravel road bond which has been issued by the board of commissioners and is an obligation of the taxing district which is coterminous with any civil township. See Indiana Code 5-1-7-7
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- United States: includes the District of Columbia and the commonwealths, possessions, states in free association with the United States, and the territories. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5