|Chapter 1||Trial by Jury|
|Chapter 2||Agreement Between Parties for a Special Jury and to Limit the Size of the Jury Panel|
|Chapter 3||Jurors and Challenges|
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 34 > Article 36
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Juror: A person who is on the jury.
- Oath: includes "affirmation" and "to swear" includes to "affirm". See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Personal property: includes goods, chattels, evidences of debt, and things in action. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- Sheriff: means the sheriff of the county or another person authorized to perform sheriff's duties. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5