Indiana Code > Title 9 > Article 24 – Drivers Licenses
Current as of: 2022 | Check for updates | Other versions
Terms Used In Indiana Code > Title 9 > Article 24 - Drivers Licenses
- Affirmed: In the practice of the appellate courts, the decree or order is declared valid and will stand as rendered in the lower court.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- minor: means a person less than eighteen (18) years of age. See Indiana Code 1-1-4-5
- municipal election year: refers to an odd-numbered year determined under IC § 3-10-6-5. See Indiana Code 3-10-6.5-2
- Probable cause: A reasonable ground for belief that the offender violated a specific law.