As used in this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. “Board” means the board of pharmacy.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 124B.1
- Board: means the board of pharmacy. See Iowa Code 124B.1
- Controlled substance: means a controlled substance as defined in section 124. See Iowa Code 124B.1
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Practitioner: means a practitioner as defined in section 155A. See Iowa Code 124B.1
- Precursor substance: means a substance which may be used as a precursor in the illegal production of a controlled substance and is specified under section 124B. See Iowa Code 124B.1
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the said district and territories. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. “Controlled substance” means a controlled substance as defined in section 124.101.
3. “Practitioner” means a practitioner as defined in section 155A.3.
4. “Precursor substance” means a substance which may be used as a precursor in the illegal production of a controlled substance and is specified under section 124B.2.
5. “Recipient” means a person in this state who purchases, transfers, or otherwise receives a precursor substance.
6. “Vendor” means a person who manufactures, wholesales, retails, or otherwise sells, transfers, or furnishes in this state a precursor substance.