The authority has all of the general corporate powers needed to carry out its purposes and duties, and to exercise its specific powers including, but not limited to, the power to:
1. Issue its negotiable bonds and notes as provided in this chapter.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 173.14A
2. Sue and be sued in its own name.
3. Have and alter a corporate seal.
4. Make and alter bylaws for its management consistent with this chapter.
5. Make and execute agreements, contracts, and other instruments, with any public or private entity.
6. Accept appropriations, gifts, grants, loans, or other aid from public or private entities.