1. The administrative code editor shall publish the Iowa administrative bulletin and the Iowa administrative code as provided in section 2B.5A.
Terms Used In Iowa Code 17A.6
- Agency: means each board, commission, department, officer or other administrative office or unit of the state. See Iowa Code 17A.2
- Internet: means the federated international system that is composed of allied electronic communication networks linked by telecommunication channels, that uses standardized protocols, and that facilitates electronic communication services, including but not limited to use of the world wide web; the transmission of electronic mail or messages; the transfer of files and data or other electronic information; and the transmission of voice, image, and video. See Iowa Code 4.1
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the said district and territories. See Iowa Code 4.1
2. An agency which adopts standards by reference to another publication shall deliver an electronic copy of the publication, or the relevant part of the publication, containing the standards to the administrative code editor who shall publish it on the general assembly’s internet site. If an electronic copy of the publication is not available, the agency shall deliver a printed copy of the publication to the administrative code editor who shall deposit the copy in the state law library where it shall be made available for inspection and reference.