|§ 560.1||Right to improvements|
|§ 560.2||“Color of title” defined|
|§ 560.3||Petition — trial — appraisement.|
|§ 560.4||Rights of parties to property|
|§ 560.5||Tenants in common|
|§ 560.6||Waste by claimant|
|§ 560.7||Option to remove improvements|
Terms Used In Iowa Code > Chapter 560
- clerk: means clerk of the court in which the action or proceeding is brought or is pending; and the words "clerk's office" mean the office of that clerk. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
- property: includes personal and real property. See Iowa Code 4.1
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" may include the said district and territories. See Iowa Code 4.1
- Trial: A hearing that takes place when the defendant pleads "not guilty" and witnesses are required to come to court to give evidence.
- United States: includes all the states. See Iowa Code 4.1
- year: means twelve consecutive months. See Iowa Code 4.1