|§ 599.1||Period of minority — exception for certain inmates.|
|§ 599.2||Contracts — disaffirmance.|
|§ 599.3||Misrepresentations — engaging in business.|
|§ 599.5||Veterans minority disabilities|
|§ 599.6||Donation of blood by minors|
Terms Used In Iowa Code > Chapter 599
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- person: means individual, corporation, limited liability company, government or governmental subdivision or agency, business trust, estate, trust, partnership or association, or any other legal entity. See Iowa Code 4.1
- property: includes personal and real property. See Iowa Code 4.1
- United States: includes all the states. See Iowa Code 4.1