|§ 750.330||Betting odds; publishing and selling|
|§ 750.331||Racing; definition, penalty|
|§ 750.332||Fraudulent entry of horses in speed contests|
Terms Used In Michigan Laws > Chapter 750 > Act 328 of 1931 > Chapter XLVI - Horse Racing
- Continuance: Putting off of a hearing ot trial until a later time.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- felony: when used in this act, shall be construed to mean an offense for which the offender, on conviction may be punished by death, or by imprisonment in state prison. See Michigan Laws 750.7
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, as well as to individuals. See Michigan Laws 8.3l
- state: when applied to the different parts of the United States, shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories belonging to the United States; and the words "United States" shall be construed to include the district and territories. See Michigan Laws 8.3o
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.