448.4-101. Applicability — waiver. — 1. Sections 448.4-101 to 448.4-120 apply to all units subject to sections 448.1-101 to 448.4-120, except as provided in subsection 2 of this section or as modified or waived by agreement of purchasers of units in a condominium in which all units are restricted to nonresidential use.
Terms Used In Missouri Laws 448.4-101
- person: may extend and be applied to bodies politic and corporate, and to partnerships and other unincorporated associations. See Missouri Laws 1.020
2. Neither an original sale certificate nor a resale certificate need be prepared or delivered in the case of:
(1) A gratuitous disposition of a unit;
(2) A disposition pursuant to court order;
(3) A disposition by a government or governmental agency;
(4) A disposition by foreclosure or deed in lieu of foreclosure;
(5) A disposition to a person in the business of selling real estate who intends to offer those units to purchasers or to renters; or
(6) A disposition which may be cancelled at any time and for any reason by the purchaser without penalty.