475.337. Jurisdiction by act of foreign guardian or conservator. — A foreign guardian, curator, committee or conservator submits personally to the jurisdiction of the courts of this state in any proceeding relating to the estate by filing authenticated copies of his appointment as provided in section 475.336, receiving payment of money or taking delivery of personal property under section 475.335, or doing any act as a guardian or conservator in this state which would have given the state jurisdiction over him as an individual. Jurisdiction for receiving payment of money or taking delivery of personal property under section 475.335 is limited to the money or value of personal property collected.
Terms Used In Missouri Laws 475.337
- conservator: as used in this chapter , includes limited conservator unless otherwise specified or apparent from the context. See Missouri Laws 475.010
- Guardian: one appointed by a court to have the care and custody of the person of a minor or of an incapacitated person. See Missouri Laws 475.010
- Personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action and evidences of debt. See Missouri Laws 1.020
- Property: includes real and personal property. See Missouri Laws 1.020
- State: when applied to any of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories, and the words "United States" includes such district and territories. See Missouri Laws 1.020