|§ 45-2-201||Causal relationship between conduct and result|
|§ 45-2-202||Voluntary act|
|§ 45-2-203||Responsibility — intoxicated condition|
|§ 45-2-204||Liability of firefighters|
|§ 45-2-211||Consent as defense|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 45 > Chapter 2 > Part 2
- Defendant: In a civil suit, the person complained against; in a criminal case, the person accused of the crime.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Felony: A crime carrying a penalty of more than a year in prison.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Knowingly: means only a knowledge that the facts exist which bring the act or omission within the provisions of this code. See Montana Code 1-1-204
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Property: means real and personal property. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Statute: A law passed by a legislature.