|Part 1||Protection of Shooting Range Location and Investments||§ 76-9-101 – § 76-9-105|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 76 > Chapter 9
- Amendment: A proposal to alter the text of a pending bill or other measure by striking out some of it, by inserting new language, or both. Before an amendment becomes part of the measure, thelegislature must agree to it.
- Deposition: means a written declaration under oath or affirmation, made upon notice to the adverse party for the purpose of enabling the adverse party to attend and cross-examine. See Montana Code 1-1-202
- form: means one of the types of local government enumerated in 7-3-102 and the type of government described in 7-3-111. See Montana Code 7-3-122
- Plan of government: has the meaning provided in 7-1-4121. See Montana Code 7-3-122
- Printing: means the act of reproducing a design on a surface by any process. See Montana Code 1-1-203
- Testimony: Evidence presented orally by witnesses during trials or before grand juries.