|67-9102||State Outdoor Sport Shooting Ranges — Operation and Use — Noise Standards — Measurement|
|67-9104||Noise Buffering or Attenuation for New Use|
|67-9105||Preemption of Local Authority|
Terms Used In Idaho Code > Title 67 > Chapter 91
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Partnership: A voluntary contract between two or more persons to pool some or all of their assets into a business, with the agreement that there will be a proportional sharing of profits and losses.
- Person: means an individual, corporation, partnership, firm, association, joint venture, proprietorship, club or any other legal entity. See Idaho Code 67-9101
- Property: includes both real and personal property. See Idaho Code 73-114
- range: means an area owned by the state of Idaho or a state agency for the public use of rifles, shotguns, pistols, silhouettes, skeet, trap, black powder, archery or any other similar sport shooting. See Idaho Code 67-9101
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories; and the words "United States" may include the District of Columbia and territories. See Idaho Code 73-114