|Part 21||Cemetery Districts||§ 7-35-2101 – § 7-35-2150|
|Part 22||Cemeteries in Counties||§ 7-35-2201 – § 7-35-2205|
|Part 41||Cemeteries in Municipalities||§ 7-35-4101 – § 7-35-4109|
Terms Used In Montana Code > Title 7 > Chapter 35
- Joint meeting: An occasion, often ceremonial, when the House and Senate each adopt a unanimous consent agreement
- Joint resolution: A legislative measure which requires the approval of both chambers.
- Liabilities: The aggregate of all debts and other legal obligations of a particular person or legal entity.
- Person: includes a corporation or other entity as well as a natural person. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Property: means real and personal property. See Montana Code 1-1-205
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See Montana Code 1-1-201
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.
- Writing: includes printing. See Montana Code 1-1-203