The task force shall conduct a review of the plans, specifications, and other construction and repair documents and ongoing maintenance requirements for real property, structures, or improvements that may be proposed to be made available to any state agency, board, or commission by means of gift, bequest, or devise and any acquisition of real property or structures by any state agency, board, or commission with the proceeds of donations, gifts, bequests, devises, or grants from individuals, organizations, corporations, foundations, or similar entities or from nonfederal governmental agencies, if the combined proceeds of such donations, gifts, bequests, devises, or grants exceed two hundred fifty thousand dollars, pursuant to section 81-1108.33. The task force shall submit a report of its findings and recommendations to the Committee on Building Maintenance.
Terms Used In Nebraska Statutes 81-176
- Bequest: Property gifted by will.
- Devise: To gift property by will.
- Gift: A voluntary transfer or conveyance of property without consideration, or for less than full and adequate consideration based on fair market value.
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- State: when applied to different states of the United States shall be construed to extend to and include the District of Columbia and the several territories organized by Congress. See Nebraska Statutes 49-801