program distribution; regulations.
Terms Used In New Mexico Statutes 11-6A-5
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.
A. The division shall administer and evaluate the local DWI grant program and the county DWI program distribution and shall serve as staff to the council.
B. The division, with the advice and approval of the council, shall adopt regulations necessary for operation of the local DWI grant program and the county DWI program distribution, including:
(1) forms and procedures for the application process for the local DWI grant program and the county DWI program distribution;
(2) documentation to be provided by the applicant to assure compliance with the grant and the county DWI program distribution guidelines and other provisions of the Local DWI Grant Program Act;
(3) procedures and guidelines for review, evaluation and approval of grant awards and for review and approval of programs to be funded by the county DWI program distribution;
(4) procedures and guidelines for oversight, evaluation and audit of DWI grantees to assure that grants are being administered in the manner and for the purposes that the grants were awarded; and
(5) design of an evaluation mechanism for DWI grant programs, distributions and services and submission by each DWI grantee of an annual report or other data on each local DWI grant program, distribution or service and its effectiveness and outcomes.