|§ 342||Operation of a common carrier under the influence of alcohol or drugs|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 18 > Part I > Chapter 17A - Common Carrier Operation Under the Influence of Alcohol or Drugs
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- common carrier: means a locomotive, a rail carrier, a sleeping car carrier, a bus transporting passengers in interstate commerce, a water common carrier, and an air common carrier. See 18 USC 341
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See 1 USC 8
- interstate commerce: as used in this title , includes commerce between one State, Territory, Possession, or the District of Columbia and another State, Territory, Possession, or the District of Columbia. See
- Oversight: Committee review of the activities of a Federal agency or program.