|§ 342||Operation of a common carrier under the influence of alcohol or drugs|
Terms Used In U.S. Code > Title 18 > Part I > Chapter 17A
- common carrier: means a locomotive, a rail carrier, a sleeping car carrier, a bus transporting passengers in interstate commerce, a water common carrier, and an air common carrier. See 18 USC 341
- individual: shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development. See 1 USC 8
- interstate commerce: as used in this title , includes commerce between one State, Territory, Possession, or the District of Columbia and another State, Territory, Possession, or the District of Columbia. See
- Legal tender: coins, dollar bills, or other currency issued by a government as official money. Source: U.S. Mint
- Obligation: An order placed, contract awarded, service received, or similar transaction during a given period that will require payments during the same or a future period.
- Public debt: Cumulative amounts borrowed by the Treasury Department or the Federal Financing Bank from the public or from another fund or account. The public debt does not include agency debt (amounts borrowed by other agencies of the Federal Government). The total public debt is subject to a statutory limit.