|§ 47||Use of Public Facilities by Persons With a Disability|
|§ 47-A||Employment of Persons With a Disability|
|§ 47-B||Miscellaneous Provisions|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Civil Rights > Article 4-B - Rights of Persons With a Disability Accompanied by Guide Dogs, Hearing Dogs or Service Dogs
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Dependent: A person dependent for support upon another.
- Forbearance: A means of handling a delinquent loan. A
- Lease: A contract transferring the use of property or occupancy of land, space, structures, or equipment in consideration of a payment (e.g., rent). Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Litigation: A case, controversy, or lawsuit. Participants (plaintiffs and defendants) in lawsuits are called litigants.
- Subpoena: A command to a witness to appear and give testimony.