|§ 146||Short Title|
|§ 148||Unlawful Registration of Domain Name|
|§ 149||Civil Remedies|
Terms Used In New York Laws > General Business > Article 9-C
- authority: shall mean the corporation created by section thirteen hundred fifty-three of this title. See N.Y. Public Authorities Law 1351
- board: shall mean the members of the authority. See N.Y. Public Authorities Law 1351
- bonds: shall mean bonds issued by the authority pursuant to this title. See N.Y. Public Authorities Law 1351
- city: shall mean the city of Oswego. See N.Y. Public Authorities Law 1351
- district: shall mean the Oswego port authority district created by section eighteen hundred twenty-seven of this title. See N.Y. Public Authorities Law 1351
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
- Interest rate: The amount paid by a borrower to a lender in exchange for the use of the lender's money for a certain period of time. Interest is paid on loans or on debt instruments, such as notes or bonds, either at regular intervals or as part of a lump sum payment when the issue matures. Source: OCC
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Tort: A civil wrong or breach of a duty to another person, as outlined by law. A very common tort is negligent operation of a motor vehicle that results in property damage and personal injury in an automobile accident.
- Uniform Commercial Code: A set of statutes enacted by the various states to provide consistency among the states' commercial laws. It includes negotiable instruments, sales, stock transfers, trust and warehouse receipts, and bills of lading. Source: OCC