|§ 2999-GG||Voluntary Foster Care Agency Health Facilities|
Terms Used In New York Laws > Public Health > Article 29-I - Medical Services for Foster Children
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Fraud: Intentional deception resulting in injury to another.
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.