The Board may establish fees, not to exceed the following amounts:
(1) Application and an examination, one hundred dollars ($100.00).
(2) Issuance of a license, five hundred dollars ($500.00).
(3) Renewal of a license, three hundred dollars ($300.00).
(4) Renewal of a license, an additional late fee of two hundred dollars ($200.00).
(5) Duplicate license fee, twenty-five dollars ($25.00).
(6) Duplicate wall certificate fee, fifty dollars ($50.00).
(7) Labels for licensed acupuncturists, one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00).
(8) Returned check fee, forty dollars ($40.00).
(9) Licensure verification, forty dollars ($40.00).
(10) Name change, twenty-five dollars ($25.00).
(11) Continuing education program approval fee, fifty dollars ($50.00).
(12) Continuing education provider approval fee, two hundred dollars ($200.00).
(13) Initial school application fee, one thousand dollars ($1,000).
(14) Renewal school approval fee, seven hundred fifty dollars ($750.00).
(15) Inactive license renewal fee, fifty dollars ($50.00), payment due for each two-year extension. (1993, c. 303, s. 1; 2005-379, s. 3.)
Terms Used In North Carolina General Statutes 90-457
- following: when used by way of reference to any section of a statute, shall be construed to mean the section next preceding or next following that in which such reference is made; unless when some other section is expressly designated in such reference. See North Carolina General Statutes 12-3