1. A regular annual meeting of the board of directors must be held immediately after and at the same place as the annual meeting of the association. Notice of the regular annual meeting of the board of directors must be included in the notice of the annual meeting of the state fair association. The board of directors may provide by resolution the time and place for the holding of additional regular meetings of the board without other notice than that resolution.
Terms Used In North Dakota Code 4.1-45-06
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- written: include "typewriting" and "typewritten" and "printing" and "printed" except in the case of signatures and when the words are used by way of contrast to typewriting and printing. See North Dakota Code 1-01-37
2. Special meetings of the board of directors may be called by the president or upon the written request of two of the directors. The president shall fix the time and place for the holding of any special meeting of the board of directors.
3. Notice of any special meeting of the board must be given to each director at least three days before the meeting by written notice delivered personally, sent by mail, or by any form of digital communication directed with verification of receipt to a digital communication address at which the director has consented to receive notice. Any director may waive notice of any meeting. The attendance of a director at any meeting constitutes a waiver of notice of that meeting, except when a director attends a meeting for the express purpose of objecting to the transaction of any business because the meeting is not lawfully called or convened. Neither the business to be transacted, nor the purpose of any regular or special meeting of the board of directors, need be specified in the notice or waiver of notice of such meeting.