As used in this chapter, unless the context otherwise requires:
Terms Used In North Dakota Code 43-31-01
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Person: means an individual, organization, government, political subdivision, or government agency or instrumentality. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
1. “Detection of deception examiner” or “examiner” means any person who uses any device or instrument to test or question individuals for the purpose of detecting deception.
2. “Internship” means the study of polygraph examinations and of the administration of polygraph examinations by a trainee under the personal supervision and control of a licensed examiner in accordance with a course of study prescribed by the attorney general at the commencement of such internship.
3. “Person” includes any natural person, partnership, association, corporation, limited liability company, or trust.