|§ 19-06.1-02||Prohibited acts|
|§ 19-06.1-03||Use of word honey in products not resembling honey|
|§ 19-06.1-04||Use of word imitation prohibited|
|§ 19-06.1-05||Enforcement authority|
Terms Used In North Dakota Code > Chapter 19-06.1
- corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Individual: means a human being. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Partnership: includes a limited liability partnership registered under chapter 45-22. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Person: means an individual, organization, government, political subdivision, or government agency or instrumentality. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49