|§ 30.1-08.1-01||Declaratory judgment|
|§ 30.1-08.1-02||Parties – Process|
|§ 30.1-08.1-03||Finding of validity – Revocation|
|§ 30.1-08.1-04||Admissibility of facts – Effect on other actions|
Terms Used In North Dakota Code > Chapter 30.1-08.1
- Beneficiary: A person who is entitled to receive the benefits or proceeds of a will, trust, insurance policy, retirement plan, annuity, or other contract. Source: OCC
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Intestate: Dying without leaving a will.
- Person: means an individual, organization, government, political subdivision, or government agency or instrumentality. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Plaintiff: The person who files the complaint in a civil lawsuit.
- Probate: Proving a will
- Process: means a writ or summons issued in the course of judicial proceedings. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Property: includes property, real and personal. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Rule: includes regulation. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Service of process: The service of writs or summonses to the appropriate party.
- Testator: A male person who leaves a will at death.