|§ 47-35-01||Security interest in rents|
|§ 47-35-02||Cash proceeds – Priority|
|§ 47-35-03||Perfection of security interest in rents|
|§ 47-35-04||Enforcement of security interest in rents|
|§ 47-35-05||Application to existing relationships|
Terms Used In North Dakota Code > Chapter 47-35
- Lien: A claim against real or personal property in satisfaction of a debt.
- Person: means an individual, organization, government, political subdivision, or government agency or instrumentality. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Personal property: includes money, goods, chattels, things in action, and evidences of debt. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Property: includes property, real and personal. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49
- Real property: Land, and all immovable fixtures erected on, growing on, or affixed to the land.
- State: when applied to the different parts of the United States, includes the District of Columbia and the territories. See North Dakota Code 1-01-49