(A) A fantasy contest may not be offered on any kiosk or machine physically located in a retail business location.
Terms Used In Ohio Code 3774.06
- Commission: means the Ohio casino control commission. See Ohio Code 3774.01
- Fantasy contest: means a simulated game or contest with an entry fee that satisfies all of the following conditions:
(1) The value of all prizes and awards offered to winning fantasy contest players is established and made known to the players in advance of the contest. See Ohio Code 3774.01
- Fantasy contest operator: means a person that offers fantasy contests with an entry fee for a prize or award to the general public. See Ohio Code 3774.01
- state: means the state of Ohio. See Ohio Code 1.59
(B) A fantasy contest operator operating in this state shall not do any of the following:
(1) Operate or offer a fantasy contest based upon any university, college, high school, or youth sporting event;
( 2) Allow the use of scripts unless the scripts are made readily available to all fantasy contest players;
( 3) Employ false, deceptive, or misleading advertising, or advertising that is not based upon fact; or
(4) Target players that have restricted themselves from entering fantasy contests under the procedures for doing so as required by the commission, or persons under eighteen years of age, in the fantasy contest operator’s advertising.