|Article 1||Removal of Abandoned Cemeteries|
|Article 3||Access to Cemeteries On Private Property|
Terms Used In South Carolina Code > Title 27 > Chapter 43 - Cemeteries
- Contract: A legal written agreement that becomes binding when signed.
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Deed: The legal instrument used to transfer title in real property from one person to another.
- Evidence: Information presented in testimony or in documents that is used to persuade the fact finder (judge or jury) to decide the case for one side or the other.
- Guardian: A person legally empowered and charged with the duty of taking care of and managing the property of another person who because of age, intellect, or health, is incapable of managing his (her) own affairs.
- Trustee: A person or institution holding and administering property in trust.