|§ 59-56-10||Beaufort-Jasper Higher Education Commission; membership; terms of office; vacancies; chairman and secretary; meetings|
|§ 59-56-20||Powers and duties of commission|
|§ 59-56-30||Annual written financial report|
Terms Used In South Carolina Code > Title 59 > Chapter 56
- Board: means the South Carolina Board of Natural Resources. See South Carolina Code 50-5-15
- convicted: means adjudication at trial or civil hearing and includes the entry of a plea of guilty, or nolo contendere, or the forfeiture of bail or collateral deposited to secure a defendant's appearance in court. See South Carolina Code 50-5-15
- Department: means the South Carolina Department of Natural Resources unless otherwise stated. See South Carolina Code 50-5-15
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Person: means an individual, a partnership, a firm, a corporation, an association, or other legal entity. See South Carolina Code 50-21-10
- Personal property: All property that is not real property.