Any professional licensing board authorized pursuant to Title 36 may, subject to the procedures set out in Title 36, suspend or revoke the license of any licensed health care professional who:
(1) Is convicted of a violation of § 22-16-37 ;
Terms Used In South Dakota Codified Laws 34-12D-28
- Damages: Money paid by defendants to successful plaintiffs in civil cases to compensate the plaintiffs for their injuries.
- Injunction: An order of the court prohibiting (or compelling) the performance of a specific act to prevent irreparable damage or injury.
(2) Has been cited for contempt of court for violating an injunction issued under § 34-12D-24 ; or
(3) Has been subject to an assessment of damages under § 34-12D-25 .
Source: SDCL § 22-16-37.6; SL 2005, ch 120, § 170.