(1) Fraudulently obtains or attempts to obtain a certificate;
(2) Fails at any time to satisfy the qualifications for a certificate or to comply with rules adopted by the board under this chapter;
(3) Fails to meet any applicable state or federal standard relating to asbestos abatement;
(4) Permits an untrained worker to work on an asbestos abatement project;
(5) Employs a worker who fails to comply with applicable state or federal rules relating to asbestos abatement.
Source: SL 1988, ch 284, § 10.