|§ 50B.001||Findings and Purpose|
|§ 50B.002||Wine Industry Development Advisory Committee|
|§ 50B.0025||Annual Plan and Budget|
|§ 50B.003||Wine Industry Development Fund|
Terms Used In Texas Agriculture Code Chapter 50B
- Answer: The formal written statement by a defendant responding to a civil complaint and setting forth the grounds for defense.
- Appropriation: The provision of funds, through an annual appropriations act or a permanent law, for federal agencies to make payments out of the Treasury for specified purposes. The formal federal spending process consists of two sequential steps: authorization
- Commission: means the Railroad Commission of Texas. See Texas Natural Resources Code 85.001
- Complaint: A written statement by the plaintiff stating the wrongs allegedly committed by the defendant.
- Conviction: A judgement of guilt against a criminal defendant.
- Corporation: A legal entity owned by the holders of shares of stock that have been issued, and that can own, receive, and transfer property, and carry on business in its own name.
- Deposition: An oral statement made before an officer authorized by law to administer oaths. Such statements are often taken to examine potential witnesses, to obtain discovery, or to be used later in trial.
- Fiscal year: The fiscal year is the accounting period for the government. For the federal government, this begins on October 1 and ends on September 30. The fiscal year is designated by the calendar year in which it ends; for example, fiscal year 2006 begins on October 1, 2005 and ends on September 30, 2006.
- Misdemeanor: Usually a petty offense, a less serious crime than a felony, punishable by less than a year of confinement.
- Oil: means crude petroleum oil, crude petroleum, and crude oil, and "gas" means natural gas. See Texas Natural Resources Code 85.001
- Pool: means an underground reservoir containing a connected accumulation of crude petroleum oil, or natural gas, or both. See Texas Natural Resources Code 85.001
- Presiding officer: A majority-party Senator who presides over the Senate and is charged with maintaining order and decorum, recognizing Members to speak, and interpreting the Senate's rules, practices and precedents.
- United States: includes a department, bureau, or other agency of the United States of America. See Texas Government Code 311.005